Want to use Halloween to conjure more writing from your students?
We've added some spooky new content to Frankenstories that will have your students screaming for more time to write.
New preset prompts
We've added scaffolded game presets that help players brainstorm scary story elements, craft suspenseful scenes, and explore common horror tropes.
We also have a sequence of 8 preset prompts that you can play in order to draft a complete suspense-themed short story.
Check out these chilling examples from the last couple of weeks!
- 🏡 ScareBnb (Write about discovering a monster)
- 🧼 Health & Diegiene (Brainstorm ideas for a monster)
- 😱 I Love Chicken (Write about being in a creepy environment)
For random games, we've added new image themes to suit every level of bravery:
- Our brand-new 'Spooky' images are perfect for younger students who love a cute scare.
- 'Scary' images kick it up a notch for thrill-seeking new teens.
- And for the brave souls in higher grades, we've got 'Horror' images that challenge their uncanny imagination without crossing into gory territory.
New text prompts
Also in the random game settings, we've added a Spooky, scary, horror text category specifically suited to suspenseful stories.
40% Halloween discount on Frankenstories Pro!
We're also celebrating October with a 40% discount on 365-day Frankenstories Pro subscriptions.
You can claim the discount by using the appropriate promo code at checkout—see the Frankenstories site for details.